The use of glass in interior structures Interior and at the same time his glare and portrayal of the modern allows aeration.
Glass doors can be addressed as:
- frame (aluminum, stainless steel or steel in frame), where it forms a glass filler door
- Frameless doors are handled without disturbing the frames as a self-supporting structure, accompanied by the necessary fittings
Glass partitions we offer:
- Railings can be a strong architectural element of the Interior. We offer you glass railing:
- in frames
- for posts with brackets
- self-supporting with the Assembly on the floor
- self-supporting with the Assembly of parties
Awnings and canopies
Glass canopies and awnings effectively complement the facade of buildings and at the same time fulfil the function of temporary protection from the weather at the entrance to the building.